In the 0200, Zero Tolerance created a professional-grade, premium-quality folding knife built to stand up to heavy-duty use and harsh, real-world conditions. Field-tested by officers on-the-job, the 0200 was judged the best patrol knife overall by Tactical Response magazine (Jan-Feb issue, 2008).
The 0200 features an innovative recurve blade shape designed for multi-tasking capability with minimal mass and maximum performance. Precisely balanced, the recurve blade provides ideal cutting leverage and precision piercing. The 0200ís blade is made of 154CM steel, a sturdy grade originally developed for tough industrial applications. The blade stock is .156 in. (.4 cm) thick for additional strength. For extra durability and corrosion resistance, ZT coats the blade with black Tungsten DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating.
The 0200ís matte black scales are 3-D machined G-10 to provide a secure grip. G-10 is a high performance insulator and exhibits extremely high mechanical strength and dimensional stability in a wide variety of extreme conditions. The 0200 has a pivot-shaft adjustment feature that you can tighten or loosen to suit your personal preferences for blade deployment. The 0200 is a fully manual folding knife and offers an ambidextrous thumb stud for one-handed opening. Quad-mount pocketclip enables tip-up or tip-down carry, left or right-handed.
- Model Number: 0200
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Blade Steel........154CM stainless steel with Tungsten DLC coating
- Blade Length.......4.0 inches (10.1 cm), .156 inches thick
- Scales.......3-D machined, G-10 in matte black
- Handle Length.......5-1/4 inches (13.3 cm)
- Lock.........Locking liner
- Weight......7.8 oz
- Includes a quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left or right handed clip carry