Slightly smaller. Slightly lighter. Just as aggressive. The new 0350 is 10% smaller than the 0300, but packs a lot of features into a size that some users prefer.
Like its larger counterpart, the 0350 features the patented SpeedSafe® assisted opening system. Deploy the blade quickly and easily using the ambidextrous thumb stud or index finger protrusion.
The ZT 0350 features a S30V stainless-steel blade with non-reflective black Tungsten DLC coating. S30V steel is extremely durable, corrosion resistant, and wear resistant. In addition to providing a non-reflective surface, the black Tungsten DLC coating provides additional blade hardness and reduces friction.
The high-performance S30V blade is paired with black G-10 scales for a secure grip and excellent mechanical strength even under the roughest conditions. A locking liner secures the blade.
The 0350 also includes ZT’s quad mounting system for complete versatility. Mount the user clip in any of four ways: tip-up, tipdown, on the left side, or the right.
Zero Tolerance 0350 Specifications:
- Model Number: 0350
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Blade Steel........S30V stainless steel with Tungsten DLC coating
- Blade Length.......3-1/4 inches (8.3 cm), .121 inches thick
- Scales.......Textured, G-10 in matte black
- Handle Length......4-5/8 inches (11.7 cm)
- Lock.........Locking liner
- Weight......4.8 oz.
- Includes a quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left or right handed clip carry