A Hinderer & ZT Collaboration that is based on Rickís crave-worthy XM-18, the new ZT 0560 is one completely amazing knife. First, the blade. Itís pure ELMAX powdered steel for the extreme edge retention, high strength, and toughness a hard-use knife demands. It rolls out of the handle on the KVT ball-bearing system so deployment is rapid and itís ready when you need it. The handle is a black 3-D machined G-10 on the front, and equally 3-D machined titanium on the back. A framelock with lockbar stabilizer ensures a rock solid lockup every time. To ensure this big bear of a knife carries at a comfortable weight, ZT has skeletonized the liner and machined pockets in the titanium handle and framelock. And to top it all off, the 0560 is equipped with ZTís new deep-carry pocketclip.
Zero Tolerance 0560 Specifications:
- Model Number: 0560
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Blade Steel........ELMAX, stonewashed finish
- Blade Length.......3.75 in. (9.5 cm)
- Scales......Black 3-D machined G-10 front scale, 3-D machined titanium back handle, stonewashed finish
- Closed Length......5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Overall Length...... 8.8 in. (22.4 cm)
- Lock.........3-D Machined Titanium framelock
- Weight......5.8 oz
- Includes a quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left or right handed clip carry.