Kershaw Barge Plain Edge Knife
The Kershaw Barge Plain Edge Knife features an integral prybar that extends from the backspacer of the knife. Now there’s no need to even think about wrenching on something with your blade. That said, the Barge’s other end is pretty handy, too. The shorter blade is a modified Wharncliffe with a fairly straight edge, which is a great shape for a general utility knife. That edge is extra handy for when you might need to bear down on something you’re cutting. The pocketclip is designed for tip-down carry and is left/right reversible.
- Model Number: 1945
- SpeedSafe: No
- Flipper: No
- Country Of Origin: China
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon, steel back
- Blade Length: 2.6 in. (6.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.7 in. (11.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.3 in. (18.5 cm)
- Weight: 5.4 oz. (153.1 g)
- Lock: Frame Lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-down)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed