Kershaw Cathode Plain Edge Knife
The Kershaw Cathode Plain Edge Knife isn’t ultra fancy, just ultra functional. The tanto blade is great for slicing and piercing. A top grind adds a touch of style, while heavy jimping on the spine ensures a secure grip, especially when you need to choke up on the blade for detail work. It has SpeedSafe assisted opening, so one-handed opening is a breeze. And, since it’s a flipper knife, it’s perfect for left- or right-handed users.
- Model Number: 1324
- SpeedSafe: Yes
- Flipper: Yes
- Country Of Origin: China
- Steel: 4Cr14, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Steel
- Blade Length: 2.25 in. (5.7 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.5 in. (14.0 cm)
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (76.5 g)
- Lock: Frame Lock
- Includes a reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-down)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed