Kershaw Eris Plain Edge Knife
The Kershaw Eris Plain Edge Knife has a modified drop-point blade with an attractive top swedge. Made of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, Kershaw gives the blade a two-tone finish: stonewashed on the grinds and satin on the flats. 8Cr13MoV takes and holds a good edge, yet resharpening when the time comes isn’t a pain. Blade access is fast, easy, and one-handed thanks to SpeedSafe assisted opening.
- Model Number: 1881
- SpeedSafe: Yes
- Flipper: Yes
- Country Of Origin: China
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish with satin flats
- Handle: Steel, titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Blade Length: 3.0 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.5 in. (18.2 cm)
- Weight: 4.7 oz. (133.2 g)
- Lock: Frame Lock
- Includes a Reversible pocketclip (left/right; tip-up)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed