Kershaw Grinder Plain Edge Knife
The Kershaw Grinder Plain Edge Knife offers a blade with a slightly curved belly for all-purpose cutting and slicing. A clipped, tanto-inspired tip offers excellent piercing capabilities, too. If you need to bear down on the back of the blade during a particularly tough cutting job, the concave spine with heavy jimping provides additional grip security. The Grinder is always ready to go to work quickly thanks to Kershaw's SpeedSafe assisted opening and convenient built-in flipper. A secure liner lock keeps the blade securely open during work until the user releases it. The deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for tip-down, right- or left-handed carry.
- Model Number: 1319
- SpeedSafe: Yes
- Flipper: Yes
- Country Of Origin: China
- Steel: 4Cr13MoV, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz. (127.6 g)
- Lock: Locking Liner
- Includes a reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-down)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed