Kershaw Pico Plain Edge Knife
The Kershaw Pico Plain Edge Knife has a 8Cr13MoV blade steel that is precision heat-treated by Kershaw. It is strong, hard, and takes and holds an edge well. It opens quickly and easily with a flipper and Kershaw’s SpeedSafe assisted opening. The handle is pure steel, bead-blasted to a matte finish. A frame lock ensures solid blade lock up during use and closes easily when you’re ready to return it to your pocket. In addition it has a deep-carry, left/right reversible tip-up pocketclip that ensures carrying convenience.
- Model Number: 3470
- SpeedSafe: Yes
- Flipper: Yes
- Country Of Origin: China
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Steel, bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 2.9 in. (7.4cm)
- Closed Length: 3.9 in. (9.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.8 in. (17.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (104.9 g)
- Lock: Frame Lock
- Includes a reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!