Kershaw Rove Plain Edge Knife
The Kershaw Rove Plain Edge Knife has a stonewashed finish, hides scratches and looks good. The Rove features a drop-point blade of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, which offers good hardness, wear resistance, and edge retention. The blade opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper. Extra-heavy jimping on the flipper makes it extra easy to open, even in wet or slippery conditions. The Rove also has a conveniently large lanyard hole and a reversible deep-carry pocketclip.
- Model Number: 1965
- SpeedSafe: Yes
- Flipper: Yes
- Country Of Origin: China
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3.3 in. (8.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.8 in. (19.6 cm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (96.4 g)
- Lock: Liner Lock
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!